Thank you for booking with Henley Holidays. Here you’ll find all the info you need for your stay. Our contact details are at the bottom of this page. We hope you enjoy your stay.
You will be sent a text message once the property is ready for your check in. Please note that check in time is 4.00pm and we ask that you do not go to the property before you receive your check in text message.
Address: 8/28 Park Road, Jindabyne NSW 2627
Please use the map link below, or the pin co-ordinates if you are having trouble locating your property.
Please park in your designated parking spot only once you have received your check in text message. Please note that cleaners and other staff will need access to this parking before check in and after check out to ensure your property is ready on time.
General parking is available for two vehicles in the underground parking, underneath the building. When you reach the Tanderra building there are two driveways for parking, please take the first driveway on the right and follow it underneath the building. Parking for Tanderra Eight is on the right hand side at the back of the underground space and is labelled 8 as pictured below.
Please note that WIFI is provided free of charge and due to the nature of the area, speed and connection cannot be guaranteed.
Important Information about Your Property
DURING YOUR STAY
- Ski and snowboard boots are NOT to be worn inside the property.
- Dirty dishes are to be washed and put away.
- Furniture is to be returned to its original position.
- Coffee pot cleaned.
- BBQ cleaned and cover replaced.
- Outdoor furniture cushions to be returned to the cushion storage located on the balcony.
- All rubbish and recycling is to be placed in the outside bins before departure.
- All lights and AC/Heating is to be turned off on departure.
- All malfunctioning or broken items are to be reported to the Henley Holidays Team. Call 02 6457 2504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excess charges will be applied if the above is not followed.
- Code Of Conduct
As of 18th December 2020 you, as a guest, must meet the behaviour obligations of the NSW Fair Trading Code of Conduct. Please click HERE for details.
Heating and Cooling
There is a split system in the living room.
To operate the electric oven, you need to use all three knobs. The oven setting, the timer and the temperature to turn the oven on.
To operate the stovetop the HOB switch on the left hand side of the stovetop must be switched on.
Bin Location: Both red and yellow bins are at the front of the property next to the tree in between the two driveways.
Ski’s and snowboards can be stored outside on the balcony, however any damage caused to the property will be charged.
Fuse Box/Electrical Board
If you are experiencing power outages, please first check the fuse box as a switch may have tripped.
Location: Fuse board to the left of the front door in the hallway.
Henley Holidays Office: 02 6457 2504
After House Emergencies Only
Jindabyne: 0472 665 180
Thredbo: 0419 955 656