Thank you for booking with Henley Holidays. Here you’ll find all the info you need for your stay. Our contact details are at the bottom of this page. We hope you enjoy your stay.
You will be sent a text message once the property is ready for your check in. Please note that check in time is 4.00pm and we ask that you do not go to the property before you receive your check in text message.
Address:6 McGregor Place, East Jindabyne 2627
Please use the map link below, or the pin co-ordinates if you are having trouble locating your property.
Please park in your designated parking spot only once you have received your check in text message. Please note that cleaners and other staff will need access to this parking before check in and after check out to ensure your property is ready
General parking is available in the double garage. To access the garage, use the keypad located on the left hand side of the garage as depicted below.
Please note that WIFI is provided free of charge and due to the nature of the area, speed and connection cannot be guaranteed.
Important Information about Your Property
DURING YOUR STAY
- Ski and snowboard boots are NOT to be worn inside the property.
- Dirty dishes are to be washed and put away, or placed in the dishwasher and turned on.
- Furniture is to be returned to its original position.
- Please ensure the fireplace is emptied of all ash before departure. Please
- All rubbish and recycling is to be placed in the outside bins before departure.
- All lights and AC/Heating is to be turned off on departure
- All malfunctioning or broken items are to be reported to the Henley Holidays Team. Call 02 6457 2504 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excess charges will be applied if the above is not followed.
- Code Of Conduct
As of 18th December 2020 you, as a guest, must meet the behaviour obligations of the NSW Fair Trading Code of Conduct. Please click HERE for details.
Heating and Cooling
Split systems in the living area and loft bedroom.
Electric wall heaters in other bedrooms. The power switch on the wall next to the heater will need to be turned on.
Bin Location: Right side of building. Bins collection day is Monday (recycling) and Friday (rubbish), a contractor will come to the property to put the bins in/out.
Fuse Box / Power Board
If you are experiencing power outages, please first check the fuse box as a switch may have tripped. The fuse box is located in the hallway, on the right hand side before entering the kitchen.
If needed the main power board is outside on the right side of the house, next to the bins.
Henley Holidays Office: 02 6457 2504
After House Emergencies Only
Jindabyne: 0472 665 180
Thredbo: 0419 955 656