Thank you for booking with Henley Holidays. Here you’ll find all the info you need for your stay. Our contact details are at the bottom of this page. We hope you enjoy your stay.
You will be sent a text message once the property is ready for your check in. Please note that check in time is 4.00pm and we ask that you do not go to the property before you receive your check in text message.
Address:2/4 Beloka Close, Jindabyne NSW 2627
Please use the map link below, or the pin co-ordinates if you are having trouble locating your property.
Please park in your designated parking spot only once you have received your check in text message. Please note that cleaners and other staff will need access to this parking before check in and after check out to ensure your property is ready on time.
Parking is available in double garage.
Please note that this property does not have WIFI.
Important Information about Your Property
DURING YOUR STAY
- Ski and snowboard boots are NOT to be worn inside the property.
- Dirty dishes are to be washed and put away or placed in the dishwasher and turned on.
- Furniture is to be returned to its original position.
- All rubbish and recycling is to be placed in the outside bins before departure.
- All lights and AC/Heating is to be turned off on departure.
- All malfunctioning or broken items are to be reported to the Henley Holidays Team. Call 02 6457 2504 or email@example.com
- Excess charges will be applied if the above is not followed.
- Code Of Conduct
As of 18th December 2020 you, as a guest, must meet the behaviour obligations of the NSW Fair Trading Code of Conduct. Please click HERE for details.
Many properties in the area use gas tanks for heating and/or cooking. From time to time, one tank may empty during your stay, and you will need switch to the other tank. This is a simple and quick process. You must inform Henley Holidays during business hours if you have switched the gas tanks.
Gas Tank Location: Right side of building through the gate.
How to Change Gas Tanks
Heating and Cooling
Living room has a gas Heater, Main Bedroom has a split system and electric heaters. for other bedrooms.
Bin Location: Right side of the house.. Bins collection day is Monday (recycling) and Friday (rubbish), a contractor will come to the property to put the bins in/out.
Fuse Box / Power Board
Fuse Box in corner of the back bedroom and another in the garage.
Bike & Ski Storage
Henley Holidays Office: 02 6457 2504
After House Emergencies Only
Jindabyne: 0472 665 180
Thredbo: 0419 955 656