Thank you for booking with Henley Holidays. Here you’ll find all the info you need for your stay. Our contact details are at the bottom of this page. We hope you enjoy your stay.
You will be sent a text message once the property is ready for your check in. Please note that check in time is 4.00pm and we ask that you do not go to the property before you receive your check in text message.
Address: 15 Bobuck Lane Thredbo NSW 2625
Please use the map link below, or the pin co-ordinates if you are having trouble locating your property.
No Parking is available at the property. You can park in the overnight parking on Friday Drive.
Wi-Fi name: Optus_B818_2935
Wi-Fi password: 66D9DGEA948
Important Information about Your Property
DURING YOUR STAY
- Ski and snowboard boots are NOT to be worn inside the property
- Dirty dishes are to be washed and put away, or placed in the dishwasher and turned on, otherwise excess cleaning charges will apply.
- Furniture is to be returned to its original position, otherwise excess cleaning charges will apply.
- All lights and AC/Heating is to be turned off on departure
- All malfunctioning or broken items are to be reported to the Henley Holidays Team. Call 0419 955 656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Code Of Conduct
As of 18th December 2020 you, as a guest, must meet the behaviour obligations of the NSW Fair Trading Code of Conduct. Please click HERE for details.
Heating and Cooling
Wall heater in the living room & oil heater in bedroom.
All rubbish must be removed from the property on checkout, otherwise excess cleaning charges will apply.
Bin Location: Bin enclosure is on Bobuck Lane at the foot of the stairs.
Fuse Box/Electrical Board
If you are experiencing power outages, please first check the fuse box as a switch may have tripped.
Location: At the very top of the bedroom cupboard to the left of the bed.
Henley Holidays Office: 02 6457 2504
After House Emergencies Only
Jindabyne: 0472 665 180
Thredbo: 0419 955 656