Thank you for booking with Henley Holidays. Here you’ll find all the info you need for your stay. Our contact details are at the bottom of this page. We hope you enjoy your stay.
You will be sent a text message once the property is ready for your check in. Please note that check in time is 4.00pm and we ask that you do not go to the property before you receive your check in text message.
Address: Unit 3, 10/33 Kosciuszko Rd, Jindabyne NSW 2627
Please use the map link below, or the pin co-ordinates if you are having trouble locating your property.
Street Parking is available for this property in the back lane of Town Centre.
Cupboard in building hallway. Key is required.
Fuse Box/Electrical Board
If you are experiencing power outages, please first check the fuse box as a switch may have tripped.
Location: Inside unit hallway, behind front door.
Important Information about Your Property
DURING YOUR STAY
- Ski and snowboard boots are NOT to be worn inside the property.
- Dirty dishes are to be washed and put away or placed in the dishwasher and turned on.
- Furniture is to be returned to its original position.
- All rubbish and recycling is to be placed in the outside bins before departure.
- All lights and AC/Heating is to be turned off on departure.
- All malfunctioning or broken items are to be reported to the Henley Holidays Team. Call 02 6457 2504 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excess charges will be applied if the above is not followed.
- Code Of Conduct
As of 18th December 2020 you, as a guest, must meet the behaviour obligations of the NSW Fair Trading Code of Conduct. Please click HERE for details.
Heating and Cooling
Split system in living room and wall heaters through the property.
Bin Location: Waste room is locatedoutside of the building and to the left of building entrance, key is required. Bins collection day is Monday (recycling) and Friday (rubbish), a contractor will come to the property to put the bins in/out.
Henley Holidays Office: 02 6457 2504
After House Emergencies Only
Jindabyne: 0472 665 180
Thredbo: 0419 955 656