STRATTON SUMMIT 4
Thank you for booking with Henley Holidays. Here you’ll find all the info you need for your stay. Our contact details are at the bottom of this page. We hope you enjoy your stay.
You will be sent a text message once the property is ready for your check in. Please note that check in time is 4.00pm and we ask that you do not go to the property before you receive your check in text message.
Address: 4/103A Gippsland Street Jindabyne NSW 2627
Please use the map link below, or the pin co-ordinates if you are having trouble locating your property.
Please park in your designated parking spot only once you have received your check in text message. Please note that cleaners and other staff will need access to this parking before check in and after check out to ensure your property is ready on time.
General parking is available in the 2 car garage.
Please note that WIFI is provided free of charge and due to the nature of the area, speed and connection cannot be guaranteed.
Important Information about Your Property
DURING YOUR STAY
- Ski and snowboard boots are NOT to be worn inside the property.
- Dirty dishes are to be washed and put away or placed in the dishwasher and turned on.
- Furniture is to be returned to its original position.
- Please ensure the fireplace is emptied of all ash before departure. Please use the metal bucket and scoop and scatter ash in the front garden bed.
- BBQ to be cleaned and cover replace if one.
- All rubbish and recycling is to be placed in the outside bins before departure.
- All lights and AC/Heating is to be turned off on departure.
- All malfunctioning or broken items are to be reported to the Henley Holidays Team. Call 02 6457 2504 or email@example.com
- Excess charges will be applied if the above is not followed.
- Code Of Conduct
As of 18th December 2020 you, as a guest, must meet the behaviour obligations of the NSW Fair Trading Code of Conduct. Please click HERE for details.
Many properties in the area use gas tanks for heating and/or cooking. From time to time, one tank may empty during your stay, and you will need switch to the other tank. This is a simple and quick process. You must inform Henley Holidays during business hours if you have switched the gas tanks.
Gas Tank Location: front corner of building next to bins.
How to Change Gas Tanks
Heating and Cooling
Split systems and wall heaters throughout the unit. Fireplace in living area but wood is not supplied.
If you wish to use the fireplace, please follow the simple guide below to enjoy the fire without smoke. Never leave a fire unattended.
- Take eight to ten pieces of kindling and stack them in a crosshatch style arrangement, by placing two pieces on the base of the fire vertically, and two pieces on top of those horizontally, repeating once
- Place firelighters amongst the kindling. Light the kindling and wait for it to become well alight
- Once the burning kindling settles, it’s time to add the first pieces of firewood. Place a few pieces of smaller firewood onto the kindling, being sure to allow space between them so air can circulate
- Once these smaller pieces settle and are burning hot, it’s time to add larger logs. Again, be sure to allow good airflow between each log, to prevent smouldering and smoke
Bin Location: At the front of property. Bins collection day is Monday (recycling) and Friday (rubbish), a contractor will come to the property to put the bins in/out.
In Garage, cupboard with heater for drying.
Fuse Box/Electrical Board
If you are experiencing power outages, please first check the fuse box as a switch may have tripped.
Location: Fuse box in corner of garage.
Henley Holidays Office: 02 6457 2504
After House Emergencies Only
Jindabyne: 0472 665 180
Thredbo: 0419 955 656